PIMUN; ICC was held at 9th – 10th March at GMIC, Kabul, Afghanistan. Where all female secretariat team hosted plus 220 participants including delegates, executive board, team members and volunteers. During this event we celebrated women’s day and collaborated in localization of SDGs, since the agendas were in correlation with Sustainable Development Goals.
During this conference we pledged to achieve following goals;
• Boost culture of equality and improve women contribution in society.
• Celebrate women’s day and consider gender understanding between youths.
• Deliberate about global issues and crisis based on national mood.
• Learn to lead and act as representative of a nation.
• Discus about Global goals and boost localization of SDGs.
• Markup the role of women contribution and their effort in youth empowerment.
• Bring the global and local crisis in floor to be discussed and lobby for implementable resolutions
- UN WOMEN
- Shorai Waziran
- Cabinet of Ministers